Want a great-looking but functional western boot? If so, you'll want these plum and black bison men's roper boots from Double H.
These boots come with a Permafresh insole for more comfort plus the flexible and slip-resistant ICE outsole. You'll wear these boots both at work and at play on Saturday nights.
Features of these western boots include:
- Oldtown larch bison (black) vamp and perforated saddle
- 11-inch plum (dark purple) leather shaft with a three-color stitch pattern
- Shaft comes with pull tabs to help you put on the boots easier
- Leather lining
- Wide square toe
- 1 1/4-inch heel
- Permafresh footprint insole provides more comfort
- Welted construction
- High-abrasion and flexible black ICE outsole resists oil and slipping