Give yourself a distinctive western appearance without sacrificing comfort in these brown and ivory western roper boots from Double H.
These boots are unique because of their fancy eight-row stitching on the shaft and the unique colors overall.
Features of these boots include:
- Oldtown Folklore (brown) leather vamp and counter
- 11-inch ivory-colored shaft
- Shaft comes with pull tabs to help you put on the boots easier
- Shaft comes with eight-row fancy stitching
- Golden beige Rangedocker underlays
- Wide square toe
- 1 1/4-inch heel
- Cushioned insole provides additional comfort
- Leather lined
- Rugged double-stitched Goodyear welt construction
- Oak Ice outsole resists slipping