Give yourself a distinctive western appearance without sacrificing comfort in these brown western roper boots from Double H.
These boots are unique because of their fancy red and white stitching on the shaft.
Features of these boots include:
- Oldtown Folklore (brown) leather vamp and saddle
- 11-inch Oldtown Folklore (brown) shaft
- Shaft comes with pull tabs to help you put on the boots easier
- Shaft comes with white and red fancy stitching
- Wide square toe
- 1 1/4-inch stacked heel
- Perforated Permafresh footprint insole provides additional comfort
- Plastic shank provides more support
- Leather lined
- Rugged welt construction
- Oak Ice outsole resists slipping
Made in the USA.