If you're looking for a great-looking stockman boot, you'll want these brown and white men's boots from Tony Lama.
You can acquire these boots with confidence, knowing they are made with more than a century of Tony Lama's bootmaking expertise. Best of all, they're made right here in the USA.
Features of these western boots include:
- Bay Apache brown foot and vamp
- 11-inch white calf leather upper
- Three-color stitching on the shaft
- Deep scallop in the shaft accommodates large legs better
- Broad square toe
- 1 1/4-inch stockman heel supports the foot better
- Cushioned insole lessens fatigue
- Buff welt with white double-row welt stitching
- Lightweight cowboy crepe outsole
Made in the USA.