Look and feel great on the dance floor or any other occasion when you wear these eye-catching brown and tan men's buckaroo boots from Tony Lama.
These cowboy boots feature a bunch of attention-getting aspects, including a tall 16-inch height, diamond-shaped pull holes, contrasting colors, and fancy detail stitching.
You can buy these boots with confidence, knowing they were crafted with more than a century of Tony Lama's expertise.
Features of these western boots include:
- Mocha Alpine (dark brown) vamp and foot
- 16-inch wheat tan shaft
- Wide dark brown collar with white bucklace
- Colorful six-row stitch pattern on the shaft
- Diamond-shaped pull holes help you put on the boots easier
- Broad square toe
- Western unit heel
- Removable orthotic outsole provides more foot comfort
- Mahogany leather welt with white double-row stitching
- Rubber outsole resists slipping