You'll find not only fashion with this men's brown and persimmon western stockman boot from Tony Lama, but functionality as well.
With 100 years of bootmaking experience from Tony Lama, you can wear this boot with confidence.
Features of this cowboy boot include:
- Coffee sequoia brown leather foot
- 13-inch persimmon orange leather top with decorative stitch pattern
- Pull holes help you put on the boots easier
- Broad square toe
- 1 3/8-inch stockman heel supports the foot better
- Heel comes with a ledge for spurs
- Mahogany welt with white double-row stitching
- Orthotic cushioned insole lessens foot fatigue
- Slip-resistant, high-abrasion rubber outsole is flexible and easy to break in