This Anderson Bean orange and chocolate 13-inch Horse Power western boot offers a stylish look perfect for a Saturday night, yet the functionality that working ranchers want.
These boots uphold the fine craftsmanship and unique look of western bootmaking at an affordable price. That way, you can gain confidence in your appearance from wearing a sharp-looking premium boot without breaking the bank.
- Foot is made of chocolate-colored ostrich print leather
- 13-inch orange leather shaft has slightly distressed finish and detail stitch pattern
- Leather lining offers better fit
- Shorter roper heel gives your foot and heel more support and comfort
- Pull holes plus pull tabs allow you to pull on the boot quickly
- Broad square toe for an attractive look
- Thin cushioned insole to give your foot more comfort
- Double-stitched welt on the sole looks good and is more durable