These pecan and dark brown Workhog men's work boots from Ariat will provide you comfort and great looks while on a job site.
These boots come with many useful work characteristics, including the ATS comfort footbed, a safety toe to prevent injury, a forked shank for foot support, 90-degree heel for more stability on ladder steps, and a tough Duratread outsole that resists slipping.
Features of this western work boot include:
- Dark brown premium full-grain leather foot with a perforated vamp
- 10-inch pecan tan leather shaft with brown pull tabs
- Six-row stitching pattern on the shaft
- Mesh-lined for comfort
- Round composite safety toe helps prevent injuries
Other useful aspects of this boot include:
- 90-degree heel provides more stability on ladders
- Lightweight composition forked shank provides more foot support
- Ariat's ATS footbed provides more comfort and shock absorption
- Rugged Goodyear welt
- Oil- and slip-resistant Duratread outsole lasts longer