These brick red and dark earth brown Workhog men's work boots from Ariat not only will give you great comfort on the job, but terrific style as well.
These boots come with many useful work characteristics, including the U-turn system that makes them easier to put on, the ATS Max comfort footbed, a safety toe to prevent injury, a forked shank for foot support, 90-degree heel for stability on ladder steps, and a tough Duratread outsole that resists slipping.
Features of this western work boot include:
- Dark earth brown premium full-grain leather foot with a perforated vamp
- 11-inch brick red leather shaft with pull tabs
- Six-row stitching pattern on the shaft
- Mesh-lined for comfort
- U-turn entry system makes putting on the boots easier
- Round composite safety toe
Other useful aspects of this boot include:
- 90-degree heel provides more stability on ladders
- Lightweight composition forked shank for foot support
- Stability chassis promotes a proper gait
- Ariat's ATS Max footbed provides more cushioning and stability
- Rugged Goodyear welt construction
- Oil-resistant and tough Duratread outsole lasts longer and comes with a self-cleaning tread