If you want a western work boot that stands up to a long day and looks good, you'll want these men's tan and orange Long Range boots from Rocky.
You'll find all sorts of features that will prove helpful, including a Dri-Lex lining to remove moisture, an expansion-fit side seam for easy on/off, double- and triple-stitched construction, and a removable comfort footbed.
Features of these western work boots include:
- Desert tan leather foot and saddle vamp
- 12-inch orange weathered leather shaft
- Pull tabs and pull holes help you put on the boots easier
- Broad square toe
- Dri-Lex Eco lining helps keep your feet dry
- Expansion-fit side seam allows you to put on and take off the boots more easily
- Durable triple-stitched upper construction
- Long Range dual-density removable footbed provides more comfort and is odor-resistant
- Tough Goodyear welt with double-row welt stitching
- Long Range X outsole and heel