If you need tough and comfortable boots for hunting and working, you'll want these waxy brown and sawdust tan steel-toed waterproof boots from Justin.
The waterproof construction of these boots will stand up to the soggiest weather and keep your feet dry. And it is electrical hazard rated to help protect you from open currents of up to 600 volts.
Features of this western work boot include:
- Waxy brown waterproof vamp with a perforated saddle vamp
- 11-inch sawdust tan leather upper
- Pull tabs on the shaft help you put on the boots easier
- Steel toe for on-the-job safety
- One-piece unit heel
- Waterproof construction throughout
- Rated for electrical safety
- J-Flex Flexible Comfort System insole
- Single-stitched welt construction
- Rubber and synthetic combination outsole resists slipping