You'll find that these brown and navy blue men's waterproof work boots from Rocky will be ideal in soggy conditions.
You can work with confidence in these boots because of their triple-stitched construction, Dri-Lex lining that wicks away moisture, and an outsole that's designed for muddy surfaces.
Features of this western work boot include:
- Trail brown foot
- 12-inch navy blue shaft
- Durable triple-stitched upper construction
- Broad square toe
- Long-range heel
- Waterproof design
- Comes with a Dri-Lex liner to wick away moisture
- Removable odorless footbed
- Tough Goodyear welt construction
- Expansion-fit side seam makes removal of the boots easier
- Outsole has a shallow lug depth that's ideal for muddy conditions