You'll like the distinctive appearance and functionality of these brown and green men's western work boots from Rocky.
It comes with several notable other features, including an odorless footbed, Dri-Lex liner, and an expansion-fit side seam that eases removal of the boot.
Features of this western work boot include:
- Dark brown coffee foot
- 12-inch guacamole green shaft
- Pull-on holes in the shaft help you put on the boots easier
- Broad square toe
- Long range heel
- Triple-stitched waterproof construction
- Contains a Dri-Lex liner to help keep your feet dry
- Removable odorless footpad that's recyclable
- Expansion-fit side seam helps you remove the boots easier
- Goodyear welt construction
- Comes with a steel-like shank for arch support
- Special Long Range X outsole resists slipping and abrasion