Whether you're a miner or need footwear tough enough for a miner, you won't be let down by these John Deere men's 9" Miner Series work boots.
Why? These boots are designed to be worn by miners working in hazardous conditions below the ground, where keeping safe, warm, dry and comfortable is critical to survival.
Features of these John Deere Miner Series boots include:
- Black oiled waterproof leather
- Diamond rubber safety toe and heel guard for added protection
- ASTM internal metatarsal guard helps protect the top of your foot from heavy impact
- ATSM steel toe/electrical hazard rated
- Removable air flow comfort orthotic insert insole helps lessen foot stress and fatigue
- 400-gram Thinsulate insulation helps retain body warmth
- Stainless steel and puncture-resistant full sole plate offers greater protection against sharp objects, like rocks
- Slip-resistant Vibram rubber lug outsole with a sharp outer edge for digging or wedging into hard surfaces like rocks or dirt