These Chippewa men's black steel-toed logger boots are tailored to meet demanding conditions for loggers in the Northwest.
The ruggedness and distinctive looks of these boots make them popular in a variety of environments -- even urban settings.
Features of these boots include:
- Black oiled leather
- Goodyear leather storm welt
- Chip-A-Tex waterproof construction
- ASTM steel toe/electrical hazard safety rated
- Dri Lex lining absorbs moisture
- Removable orthotic insole for more comfort
- Vibram Tacoma logger outsole
Made in the U.S.A.