Simply put, these red and tan Hybred western work boots from Justin may be the most useful boots you'll own.
These boots are designed with your safety in mind so you'll remain free from injury and stay on the job. This boot features a composite safety toe, and is made entirely from nonmetallic materials to keep the risk of electrical shock to a minimum.
The boots also are made for long days, with Justin's acclaimed J-Flex Comfort System and Stabilization Technology, plus a Dri-Lex lining in the foam insoles to wick away moisture. The lightweight combination outsole also resists slipping and abrasions.
Features of this western work boot include:
- 11-inch red oiled shaft with pull tabs
- Rugged tan foot with black TekTuff heel counter and Achilles' heel relief system
- Square composition safety toe helps prevent injuries
- Injected nylon shank provides more foot support
More useful aspects of this boot include:
- 100% nonmetallic construction for electrical safety
- J-Flex Comfort System insole with Justin Stabilization Technology
- Ortholite foam insoles with a Dri-Lex lining to wick away moisture
- Multi-density and lightweight rubber and synthetic outsole resists slipping and abrasions