These John Deere men's Combine II Series dark brown workboots are designed for working in the most rugged of conditions.
For starters, the Combine II rubber outsole is oil, slip and heat resistant. Also, the boot has an internal metatarsal guard that protects your foot from heavy impact, like a hammer falling on your boot.
When you wear these boots on the job, you can feel confident your feet will be more protected. Because when you feel safe, you're able to focus more on the job and less on the hazardous conditions.
- Dark brown tumbled oiled full grain leather
- Soft, high-abrasion and moisture-wicking nylon lining
- Steel shank for greater foot stability
- Goodyear welt construction
- Cushioned insole for more foot comfort to help prevent stress and fatigue
- ASTM safety toe/electrical hazard rated
- ASTM internal flexible metatarsal guard
- Combine II rubber outsole is oil, slip and heat resistant