When you're hip deep in water or mud, you'll be glad to have on these John Deere waterproof wellington boots for men.
Because when your feet stay warm and dry, you'll have more energy to focus on the job at hand. And that means everything for those who work on their feet for a living.
- Black rubber waterproof construction is vulcanized for improved durability
- Steel shank for foot stability
- 400-gram Thinsulate insulation to keep your feet warm and dry
- Stainless steel puncture-resistant full sole plate is built for safety on hazardous work sites
- ASTM safety toe comes electrical hazard rated with a flexible internal metatarsal guard
- Rubber grid outsole with heel kick plate offers exceptional traction to prevent slipping