A Lucchese boot may cost more up front, but it will pay for itself in the long run as each boot comes faithfully crafted from El Paso, Texas.
This Lucchese chocolate brown roper is no exception as it's made with goat leather and superior craftsmanship that make all the difference over time.
This boot comes from the Lucchese 2000 collection, which offers traditional western styling and unparalleled quality from a company with 120+ years of bootmaking experience.
Features of this premium western boot include:
- Chocolate Mad Dog leather foot and shaft is soft and supple
- 10-inch shaft with pull-strap accents and detail stitching below scallop
- Roper toe and heel provide exceptional support for walking or working
- Leather covered polyurethane cushion insole provides foot comfort and the polyurethane helps insole retain shape for better fit
- Rolled and pegged steel shank for superior arch support
- Premium leather outsole
- Heel cap for durability and traction
Made in the U.S.A.
Special Made To Order Boots. Please Call Drysdales at 1-800-444-6481 to complete your order. For special order items, watch for confirmation email with expected delivery date.