Ready to sport top-of-the-line ropers?
If so, this Lucchese black cherry Classic is handmade with an attention to detail you won't find from another manufacturer.
In fact, each Classic is customized with your choice of roper toe and heel.
The classy exotic styling coupled with the superior comfort and durability make this an excellent choice for the western boot connoisseur.
Since 1883, Lucchese's skilled artisans have been handcrafting boots in El Paso, Texas using premium materials and time-proven techniques.
- Black cherry brush-off smooth ostrich leather foot
- Black cherry brush-off goat leather shaft (10-inch)
- Mesa design on shaft
- Leather lining
- Kennedy pull-straps
- 1 1/2-inch scallop
- Steel shank for foot support
- Premium leather insole and outsole
- Choice of roper toe and heel style
Made in the U.S.A.
Special Made To Order Boots. Please Call Drysdales at 1-800-444-6481 to complete your order. For special order items, watch for confirmation email with expected delivery date.