When it comes to western boots, you certainly get what you pay for. And this Lucchese 10-inch Classic roper is no exception.
Nothing says success better than a pair of Lucchese Classics, as each boot is finely handcrafted for style, durability and quality.
This ensures each special made-to-order boot offers exceptional quality, comfort and durability. And a fit that feels already "broken-in."
Since 1883, Lucchese has been handcrafting boots in El Paso, Texas with precise standards and the finest cuts and grades of leathers.
- Black buffalo calf leather foot and 10-inch shaft
- Unique Crosby band design on shaft
- Leather lining
- Kennedy pull-straps with overlay
- 1 1/2-inch scallop
- Steel shank for foot support
- Premium leather insole and outsole
- Choice of roper toe and heel style
Made in the U.S.A.
Special Made To Order Boots. Please Call Drysdales at 1-800-444-6481 to complete your order. For special order items, watch for confirmation email with expected delivery date.