Lucchese Classics' are the choice for people who know and appreciate the finer things in life.
If that's you, then you'll enjoy these Lucchese Classic full-quill ostrich ropers for years to come.
Each Lucchese Classic is handcrafted by skilled artisan's in El Paso, Texas. And since 1883 this meticulous attention to detail has set the standard in western bootmaking.
What does this mean for you? A boot that offers exceptional comfort, style, and durability.
Features of this Lucchese Classic roper:
- Cognac full quill ostrich leather foot
- 10-inch tan brush-off leather shaft
- Chairman cord design along shaft
- Kennedy pull-straps
- 1 1/2" scallop
- Leather lining
- Steel shank for arch support
- Premium leather insole and outsole
- Choice of roper toe and heel style
Made in the U.S.A.
Special Made To Order Boots. Please Call Drysdales at 1-800-444-6481 to complete your order. For special order items, watch for confirmation email with expected delivery date.