These Tony Lama men's 13" vintage hornback caiman boots are an excellent choice for the confident, made man who demands exotic western styling with an attention to detail.
As well as exceptional comfort and long-lasting durability.
Plus, the boot boasts master craftsmanship from a boot-making company with more than 95 years of experience.
Features of this Tony Lama western boot include:
Made in the U.S.A.
- Cognac vintage belly-cut caiman foot
- Rust Tuscan goat leather shaft (13" tall) with fancy detail stitching
- R (round) toe and 1 5/8" underslung heel
- Convenient pull-on straps lets you put them on quickly
- Lama Comfort Technology insole
- 3/4 welt leather outsole