If you're wanting boots that are ideal for hunting and working, you'll want these tan and camouflage waterproof boots from Justin.
The waterproof construction of these boots will stand up to the soggiest weather and keep your feet dry. And it's ASTM electrical hazard rated to help protect you from open currents of up to 600 volts.
Features of this western workboot include:
- Rugged tan cowhide waterproof vamp
- 11-inch nylon shaft with Realtree camouflage print
- Leather scallop with pull tabs to help you put on the boots easier
- Stampede square toe
- One-piece unit heel
- Waterproof construction throughout
- Rated for electrical safety
- J-Flex Flexible Comfort System insole
- Single-stitched welt construction
- Rubber and synthetic combination outsole resists slipping