You'll find that these saddlehorn brown men's waterproof, steel-toed work boots from Rocky will be ideal in soggy conditions.
You can work with confidence in these boots because of their triple-stitched construction, Dri-Lex lining that wicks away moisture, and an outsole that's designed for muddy surfaces.
The boots also are equipped with steel toes and rated for electrical safety.
Features of this western work boot include:
- Saddlehorn brown foot and 12-inch shaft
- Durable triple-stitched upper construction
- Round steel toe for safety
- Long-range heel
- Waterproof design
- Comes with a Dri-Lex liner to wick away moisture
- Removable odorless footbed
- Tough Goodyear welt construction
- Expansion-fit side seam makes removal of the boots easier
- Outsole has a shallow lug depth that's ideal for muddy conditions