Give your child a pair of these brown and white western boots for youths from Anderson Bean that echoes the history of the Old West.
These boots feature brown inlays on the shaft of two crossed pistols. These boots also come with unique styling, including a fancy collar and a stovepipe shaft with no scallop.
Features of this western boot include:
- Toast brown bison leather foot, fancy collar, and pull tabs
- White glove leather shaft, with no scallop
- Toast bison brown inlay on the shaft of two crossed pistols
- Narrow square toe
- Cowboy heel supports the foot better
- Double-stitched welt construction
- Leather outsole