Your child will enjoy the look and feel of these brown and light green western leather boots from Tony Lama's 3R collection.
The boot is a wonderful choice whether they're just learning how to ride or want to dress up like a cowboy or cowgirl.
Why? Tony Lama has over 95 years of bootmaking expertise. So you can rest assured of the quality, comfort and style.
- 8-inch light green prairie baron calf leather top with fancy detail stitch pattern
- Brown mustang leather foot and saddle vamp
- Pull holes to help your child get boot on with less effort
- Square toe and unit cowboy heel with spur ledge
- Lama layer cushion insole for more comfort to minimize foot stress and fatigue
- Brown welt with white welt stitch
- Rubber outsole grips better than leather to resist slipping in stirrup or on slick surfaces