When your kid is ready to ride, go for these tan and orange square-toed western boots from Justin's Stampede collection.
Both you and your lil' buckaroo will appreciate the boots' exceptional comfort, rugged construction, and features made for riding.
And your wallet will thank you for the affordable price.
Here's what makes this boot a keeper:
- Tan Dakota leather foot with perfed saddle vamp
- Sunrise Dusty (burnt orange) shaft
- Fancy shaft detail stitching with contrasting purple accents
- Pull-holes to help your kid get the boot on quickly
- Square toe and stirrup-friendly unit cowboy heel
- J-Flex Comfort System insole absorbs shock and lessens foot fatigue
- Durable white double-stitched welt
- Teak rubber outsole resists slipping on slick surfaces and in the stirrup