John Deere children's "Johnny Popper" Series Wellington boots provide the durability and comfort that kids need for a rough day of play.
With these quality boots, kids will get the feel of dressing much like grown-ups. And you will enjoy the attention these sharp-looking boots will bring. Also, you can buy these boots with confidence knowing that they're made by Dan Post Boot Co., a quality bootmaker since the 1960s.
- Made of brown walnut tumbled oil leather
- Durable Goodyear welt construction
- Round toe
- Pull-on straps on the shaft
- Inner lining wicks away moisture from the foot
- Steel shank on the bottom for more stability
- Black rubber nonmarking crepe outsole resists slipping
- For youth sizes 3 1/2 to 6M